These Online Advising Modules introduce the topics and information you need to know during your transition to becoming a college student. As a Rensselaer Student, you are responsible for understanding your major requirements, and knowing where to go when you are looking for support. By completing these crucial modules, you will fully understand your responsibilities as a student attending Rensselaer.
Within each module, you can expect:
- Crucial information on registration, course planning and resources
- Important links to develop your Rensselaer tool kit
- Hub Pro-Tips where you will pause the module to allow time for organization
- A final required assessment, that allows you to communicate with you Hub Advisor
No module surpasses 7-minutes in length.
Complete all 7 Modules by the end of your first Fall Semester.
- Pro-Tip: Modules will be most useful if completed within the first few months of the semester.
They will always be available on The Hub website so you may repeat modules as needed.
Any questions? Reach out to your Hub Advisor! We are always here and happy to help!